Sunday, January 27, 2008

Smile!!!


This post is for Janelle, my sister in Arizona. I told you he has grown!!!

6 comments:

Coach Kennington said...

Hey missy, your little boy is sure cute! Michelle Haws told me you had a baby. It looks as if you are doing well. Maybe I'll see you in a couple weeks at the alumni game if your going. And wow your hair is long!
Lacy K.

Anonymous said...

Hope you don't mind that Shan and I enjoyed the post for Janelle, in Arizona.

Also, Jack and Sarah now have a blog. I posted a link to it on mine.

Sarah said...

He is getting so big! How old is he now?

Amber Smith said...

Missy your baby is getting big so fast. I cant wait to see him

CH said...

What a precious little angel God has sent from up above. If he is anything like his mom and dad he will bless all of the lives he touches. Hugs and kisses from the South!!!!! Do me a favor and put the song don't blink by kenny chesney on this website. There is a song that reminds me of one faithful servant named Elder Huff, look for the song Baptism by Kenny Chesney duet with Randy Travis. I hope you like it. May God smile upon your little family. We love you always, your eternal friends, Brian and Carey (Auntie Carey and Uncle Brian;)

Amber Smith said...

Missy, you have been tagged. Look at my blog