Thursday, August 28, 2008

He is Out!





So we really wore Calvin out yesterday. He fell asleep while Bryce changed his diaper. Poor kid. The last picture is of Calvin up at DL&L in the handcart. He loved having Bryce pull him around. The missionaries were so nice to invite us up for dinner. We love them and thank them for their service!

3 comments:

Alecia said...

He is getting so big and cute! Hey, you guys need to check out our blog we just started. Can't wait to run with you Melis..
~Alecia
(krazykoonz.blogspot.com)

Unknown said...

That is so very cute, I have some great 'sleeping' pictures. He is getting so big, what a cutie-pie. I miss seeing you in YW!

the browns said...

missy! its your long lost cousin Cami!! I found your blog through Sarah's! Your fam is so darn cute, what a cute little guy you have! Tell the fam hi!