Monday, September 29, 2008

26 on the 26th




Someone told me that it was my "golden" birthday this year because I turned 26 on September 26. Interesting. We had an awesome day. Bryce stayed home from work :) He made me waffles in the morning and we had a picnic in Little Cottonwood Canyon. On our way to the hike, we stopped at my in-laws and Lea gave Calvin a banana. As we were driving, we heard little licking sounds. I turned around to find Calvin eating through the banana. He was a mess!
We hiked to a waterfall that we went to when we were dating. It brought back a lot of memories. We then went to my moms house where she made me stew for my birthday. It couldn't have been a better day. Thanks Bryce for the great birthday!

9 comments:

Janelle said...

Looks like you had a great time. Happy Birthday Melissa! We love you.

Sarah said...

Happy Birthday!!! I'm glad it was a good one.

Baggtag said...

He did like that banana!! Too bad you didn't have the lip smack'in sound effects to go with it. Love B & MA

Anonymous said...

I am such a dirtbag friend! I can't believe I missed your big day! I suck. I will make it up to you. promise:)

Brit said...

Happy Birthday! What an awesome day! Way to go Bryce--- When are you love birds coming to visit?

Alecia said...

Happy Birthday! We need to get together soon, what a perfect pic of Calvin and the rock, ha ha..

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday you young thing you! I am glad you had a golden one, how nice to have a yummy breakfast, a great hike--complete with rocks :) and good stew. What a great day, you deserve it!

dan and laura said...

HAPPY LATEST BIRTHDAY! but I already told you, so it's not really late. I LOVE YOU MUCH...

The Hansens said...

Cute pics!! It was my golden birthday this year too- Happy birthday to us!
em