Monday, November 3, 2008

We Love Fall


Calvin eating the bark that he pulled off the tree



Play by Play action of Calvin playing in the leaves

We raked leaves in our back yard today. We have two sycamore trees so we will be raking for the next four weeks :) If you love to play in leaves... you are more than welcome to come help us rake.

4 comments:

Sarah said...

so cute! i love playing in leaves. it's one of my favorite things in the fall. i haven't tried eating bark from a tree though... maybe i'm missing out on another great fall activity.

Janelle said...

Sometimes I really miss the seasons! But I miss Calvin more! Give him a hug for me.

dan and laura said...

FUN!! I wanna come play...Calvin is so stinkin cute!

The Hilton Family~ said...

Oh ya just gotta love when those big trees start dropping their leaves. They are so much fun to play in, but not as much fun to rake. Love the pictures of little Calvin!!