Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Random Happenings


Calvin helped Bryce plant the garden this year. He really helped Bryce plant the green beans. He dropped the whole bag into the garden. Now we have a million green beans growing! Anyone want some?
Calvin's first haircut. It was about time! I was in the shower and came out and Calvin's hair was cut. Bryce had cut his hair while I was in the shower!!! So I made him sit him back up there and cut a little again so I could take a picture.

Bryce took Calvin to the fathers and sons campout. This was the first night away from Calvin for me :) Don't worry... I slept in the next day.

4 comments:

dan and laura said...

good for you melissa joy. after having our sleep over, i'd say you needed a day to sleep in :)

Sarah said...

fun! he is getting so big. (especially considering that i haven't seen you guys since last summer...)

Amber Smith said...

I wish we were doing a garden this year. Our dirt is sand and we would have to do a lot of prep. (maybe next year)You inspired me to finally cut Tacoma's hair since somebody told me what a cute girl I have. That is awesome Bryce took Calvin to Father and sons.

Brit said...

Fathers and sons is such a good thing!:) Cute pics. Calvin is getting so big. Let's plan our summer get-together.