Friday, June 26, 2009

Who Needs Lagoon??




When you have a Grandpa like Dale Huff.
This is the Huff family train. Grandpa Huff called me and said they were having a "Parade" in the backyard. I came down as fast as I could. I didn't want to miss the parade. He hooked up a bunch of toys to the back of his lawn mower. He pulled the kids around the yard... don't worry he was going really really slow. The kids loved it and asked if he would do it for the fourth of July party. He is such an awesome Grandpa! I think that is the reason why Calvin loves "Crucks" (trucks) so much :) Thanks Grandpa Huff!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Call me next time! I want in on one of those parades. That looks awesome.

Amber Smith said...

That is way awesome, what a fun grandpa. How nice to have family so close to you guys.

The Hilton Family~ said...

Oh my heck! That is so cute! What an awesome Grandpa:) Happy Fourth!