Monday, March 22, 2010

And We Are Back!

We are back. This is a picture update. I just went through the camera to see what I have missed. This is Bryce and Calvin making yummy apple pie last night. It was so good!
Sweet Grandma Huff reading to the boys. Grandpa Huff was making faces at Simon. We love the book she is reading it is "Lion in the Library"

Isn't he so cute when he is cooking? We decided to try and roast a pork. This is Bryce browning it. Thanks for the cute apron Laura!
Lately we have been going to Wheeler Farm. It is so much fun and it is FREE! Calvin rides his bike around... a whole other story. He is amazingly fast on it. This is Brandon, Calvin, Manhattan and Aunt Laura in the tree house. I used to play in it when I was little.
Calvin decided the other day he wanted Simon to sleep in his bed with him. We took pictures and then said no. It will be a great day when we can just through them in the room and they can put each other to bed.
Love this picture! Calvin wearing Bryce's running socks. I told him to smile and this is what he did. Great Smile Calvin!
I was doing the dishes one day and I turned around to notice the bottom part of the dishwasher was gone! Calvin took it in his room. He decided his toys needed a wash.
Simon loves crawling into the magazine basket. He tears all the papers up!

He is just so dang cute!
This is my favorite. Calvin and Simon playing in Calvin's room together. It is so nice they can both be entertained for a bit. Calvin has to dump all his toys out. He cant just pick one to play with. It drives me bonkers!


This is what we did for Family Home Evening. Calvin asked for it.

6 comments:

Janelle said...

A little window into your life! I love it. Can hardly stand that I haven't met Simon in person. Tell him to put a hold on growing until I see him this summer!

Sarah said...

Simon is so big and I haven't even met him. Crazy! Thanks for sharing pics!

dan and laura said...

FINALLY! I know, hypocrite. I'm working on it. Spring Break BABY!

Janet said...

That looks like so much fun! I want to try to spin around on the floor like a crazy person next time I come down!

Amber Smith said...

It is so funny to see Calvin do the same things as Tacoma. They both like to dump all of their toys and take out the dishwasher tray. I love your family home evening.

Lori said...

I love this FHE activity. Simon wants a turn too.