To be honest, I was really thankful for the snow. I had been missing Utah and the "Christmas" feel. This gave me just the right dose. For those in Utah... please drive safe... I have heard there is a huge blizzard there and it is actually worthy of closing schools down. So Please be Safe. Enjoy some pictures and some of the activities we have done here lately:
Bryce actually had to scrape it off our cars!!
We decided to stay warm and invite some friends over to make Christmas Cookies. Notice Simon is standing in his high chair. I dont think he has ever actually sat down in it.
We went to watch our Ducks run in the Cross Country Western Region Championship. Crazy... they run 6 miles at about 4 1/2 minute miles! I didnt take very many pictures because I didnt want the boys to get trampled!
This is a picture of the boys making cinnamon rolls. It was so cute... I was trying to take the picture without anyone noticing. Right as I clicked, Simon turned and said "Cheese!!!"
2 comments:
I can't believe how big they are getting. I miss you guys so much. Any yay for snow. Looks like you got yourself a real BIG storm. :) Love you lots. O. and p.s. Leah is pregnant.
Glad that you got snow so that you can remember where you came from..haha. Love the update and the pictures. Hope you had a great Thanksgiving! Let me know if you come to Utah, we can met up.
Post a Comment