We like to call Simon Mr. Porcupine. Calvin has always been our teddy bear. He loves to cuddle and sleep with us. Whenever we pull Simon into bed in the morning, to get a little extra sleep, he pushes us away and wont let anyone get near him.
This is our little Porcupine on the table. He lives there! We cant get him off. He thinks it is his place to eat. It drives me nuts! I have to pull all the chairs into the living room because he will climb up on them. He has been doing this since he was 11 months!
2 comments:
How fun!! I had a couple that wouldn't snuggle as well. They may want to later, just keep trying. Boys LOVE to climb!! I think it helps them feel more powerful or something. I love the boys sitting under the piano while you play. It will be one of their favorite Christmas traditions too. And you must bring Calvin to Utah!! We can have the visit at my house so that any destruction committed is here and not at Grandma's.
I LOVE IT!!!!! I hope my kids sit under the piano while I play.
Post a Comment