Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Off to Nursery with you!

Simon is 18 months! Finally he is going to nursery! Unlike Calvin, I think Simon is going to go to Nursery with no problems! Love this kid!

You know how you worry when kids are quiet? I usually don't worry with Simon because often I find him sitting and looking at a book... or tearing it apart.

this morning Simon put his swim cover-ups on. He wants to be like Calvin and wear underwear. He often says "go" and walks to the bathroom and tries to pull his pants down.

Simon loves to put things on his feet... mom shoes, dad shoes, tupperware, or his play pots and pans. He squeezes his feet into them and then walks around.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

So cute! I love that picture with the pots on his feet - so funny!

Unknown said...

I cannot believe he is 18 months already!!! What a stinking cute kid he is!

Derek and Becky said...

Something I have been reminded of lately is to love your children when they are young and cute. I know there will come a day when we miss those days. Fun story and your kids are adorable. Becky