Yes we made it to Logan. I know it has been a long time since I have posted. There are many good reasons for that... moving from Eugene to Logan, brother coming home from his mission, sister in town from Arizona, family reunion at Pineview... and I am PREGNANT.
We are really excited. My due date is January 13th...three days before one of my best friends and a week and a half before another close friend :) January will be busy but exciting. Here are some pictures from some fun adventures we have had (in no particular order):

Goodbye Party at Callisters. Mr. Jacob Callister himself. Good guy!

Sisters in our ward that cleaned my house when we moved out... I was so sick and they came to my rescue... Angels!!!!

Goodbye party at Callisters

Mountain Bike Ride along Logan River Trail. Boys loved it!

Pineview with Huffs. Crazy Cousins.

Uncle James coming home from Argentina... Yes he is very skinny!

Uncle James

Wheeler Farm with Grandma Baggaley

Wheeler Farm

Yummy ice cream!

Grandpa Huff's parade

Calvin and Dads hike around Silver Lake

Moving Truck in Eugene

Last day in Eugene:) We miss everyone!
1 comment:
Yeah! Melissa, congratulations!!!! I am so stinking excited for you and your boys, that Calvin quote was priceless....love that kid!
Post a Comment