Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Are We Crazy?

So we go in for our ultra sound today. Bryce really DOESNT want to find out the sex of the baby... and I am thinking maybe he is right. What do you think?

5 comments:

Janelle said...

But what about sisters who want to know??? Guess I will just have to wait.....

Peggy Davis said...

I vote to see if it's a girl or boy so you don't drive us nuts, plus you can have girl stuff all ready if needed. :)

Dan and Ang said...

I don't think I could NOT find out. :) What did you decide??

Jeni Jo said...

Well, it is a suprise whether you find out now or at the birth. I don't know if I could wait. By boy #3, I knew what I was looking at on the screen. There was no hiding. Good Luck! Let us know.

Peggy Davis said...

Milo called... said he wants to know if it's a boy or girl!