Friday, September 2, 2011

Just a Few Things

We have had a ton of fun this summer. We are renting a house in Logan but Bryce has been helping my brother build a house in Park City. So we have been at my parents and Bryce's parents every weekend.
We are now back in Logan and have been enjoying being up here. Here are a few random pictures of fun things we have done.

We have gone to the Logan Aquatic Center almost every day. My boys have turned into fish. Simon loves going down the slide with me. He keeps saying "fast, fast." The last few times he kept saying "self." He didnt want to go on my lap. He wanted to go by himself like Calvin does. He also loved to jump into the water and have me catch him. He kept saying "One more time" and hold up his finger.

Calvin has really turned into a fish. He can swim to me when I stand about 8 feet away. He loves it and wont let us leave when it is time to go... that is why we stay 4 hours every time we go. They let him go down the water slide by himself and the life guard catches him at the end.

Grandpa Huff and Simon (three wheeler) racing Ellie and Megan (Johnny Tractor)

Grandpa Huff and Simon


Some fun videos. Calvin is crazy. We watch Biking movies that our friend Kevin posts. He gets too many ideas from it. One day I caught him with Simon's bike on top of the couch jumping off. Simon has started lifting his front wheel up and saying "Back Flip." I really hope my kids live to see Elementary School ... at least!

3 comments:

cami said...

oh my gosh, i LOVE the Logan aquatic center. Your boys are sooo stinkin cute! wish we lived closer so we could hang. I miss Logan sometimes! Brett lives in Logan still-- look out for him-- he is really easy to spot being 70 feet tall and all.

KDAY said...

Those are better videos than anything I've ever posted. I love that Calvin made the corner at the bottom to even further. And Simon... That kid has got some skills for sure. I'm sending Layla over for some real lessons on how to ride a bike. Nice work you guys.

S.DAY said...

Oh my word! You're kids make layla's "walking around on her strider" video look totally lame! I freaking love how crazy wild your kids are.
And I'm dying to see a belly pic by the way!