The boys decided they wanted to be firefighters for Halloween this year. Calvin's has a friend whos dad is a firefighter. I thought about sewing them firefighter costumes but then realized that this was much more simple. Every year for Halloween I start out with a big plan and it gets more and more simple. I think the costumes turned out cute. Bryce and I were fire:) If you cant tell by the flames on our shirts.
We went to the Pumpkin Walk in Logan. It is a fun Cache Valley tradition. The boys loved the pumpkins that were "Calvin and Hobbes" and "Mickey Mouse"
3 comments:
looks like fun. and p.s. you are such a cute pregnant lady!
Look at your cute firefighters...I love that you guys were the flames :)
P.S. you are so cute! I love your perfect, tiny baby bump!
Very handsome firefighters.Love it. YOu do have the tiniest little belly-Miss you. Hope your loving Cache Valley
Post a Comment