We had an eventful day today. We woke up and had french toast and headed to the store to get stuff for Calvin's birthday. We then went to Chick Filla to get Calvin's free kids meal... and play a little:) Calvin helped me bake his cake and help me make pizza for dinner. Our neighbors Jesse and Amanda came over with their little boy Heath. It was a fun day.
Calvin requested buzz lightyear. It was a project but it turned out pretty well.
Today Calvin had to wear his "Diego" t shirt. He also had to wear shorts because Diego wears shorts. I let him because it wasnt too cold outside. I am sure everyone thought I was the best mom :)
Have to lick the cake batter... specially when it is wacky cake and doesn't have any eggs in it.
Calvin got pj's, and hotwheels from Bryce and I. He also got snow boots from Grandpa and Grandma Huff and Cars 2 on dvd from Grandpa and Grandma Baggaley. Spoiled! Notice he is wearing shorts and it is almost December... in Logan;)



2 comments:
Happy Birthday Calvin! Wow! Can't believe you are 4 years old!
Happy Birthday Calvin! I love you!
Post a Comment