Monday, December 12, 2011
Check!
Baby Seat ... Check! I have been trying to get things ready for the baby to come. Christmas is coming and I want to be ready before all the family parties and Christmas fun. To be honest I really haven't done much. I cleaned the baby cloths and put them in drawers and washed the car seat. But you know... I look at my boys and I have come to the conclusion I don't need to make it any more complicated. I have to spend every minute I can having fun with the two boys I have now. Things are going to change... for the better but change is always hard... specially when you don't really know what is coming (Calvin and Simon).
Calvin is at such a fun age. He really understands Christmas this year, at least the Santa and presents part. I really have been trying to explain the true meaning of Christmas and I hope that I can at least have the the Spirit of Christ in my home so he feels it. He keeps asking if Santa is watching and I say yes, but more importantly it is good to be good because that is the Spirit of Christ.
Simon is growing every minute. He says everything is "scary." When he doesnt want to wear something or eat something it is "scary." Good excuse! He is also getting his ABC puzzle down. He knows all the ABC's... at least the A is "Apple" to Z is "Zebra."
I went to the doctor today. I am dilated to a one and 60%. Sounds good to me:) I have to laugh because the only real meaning to all that stuff is when I start feeling the contractions:) We will see when this baby comes. It feels like it is going to come early but I shouldn't say that because if I do, it will probably come late.
Hope everyone is doing well. Love ya!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
so exciting for you! i hope baby comes when you are ready. :) and i need to get your email so i can invite you to my blog...
Melissa, I have been thinking a lot about you and I am so excited for you guys!! Have you guys decided on a name yet? It will be a change but defintely for the better :) I remember with Jaymz I was so excited to meet Kylie but then so nervous for the change and how Jaymz would take it. Hope you have a fast labor and I cannot wait to see pics of your new lil' guy!!
The "scary" excuse is too funny. Christmas is such a fun time of year with kids. Enjoy it!
Friend I miss you so much! I cannot believe that your baby is almost here..so crazy! It sounds like you have been keeping busy and having fun. Maybe one of these days we can get together and catch up. I hope everything goes great keep us posted on that baby! ;)
ahhhh!!!! I've been doing the same... How super cool would it be if we had our boys on the same day!!!! That would rock!
Love you and hope we both go into labor in January so we don't have to pay our deductible twice!
Post a Comment