If you know me, and you probably do, you know I LOVE warm weather! I really could live in Arizona (feel free to find us a job Janelle). This weekend was lovely weather. Seventy degrees to be exact. So we had a fabulous weekend. Check it out!
Blacksmith Fork Canyon... Calvin's fish
Simon's fish
Levi and I living up the warm weather. Watching the fishing... entertaining watching Bryce cast one fishing pole and give it to Simon and cast another one and give it to Calvin... fix Simon's fishing pole and cast... fix Calvin's fishing pole and cast. It is a work out for him but the boys love it!
Play by play action of putting Simon in his carseat... it is like wrestling a pig... stubborn!
Once it is done... he is totally chill
I decided to walk to the store (about a half a mile away). The boys rode their bikes down to the store. We rode like this in the store ... don't worry I got every comment in the book. We then headed back home. The boys didn't want to bike since it was up hill... I bribed them with apples to sit in the stroller. I love having three boys. It is ALWAYS chaos but it is fun chaos and I can work off my baby fat:)
3 comments:
so cute. i bet you are a fun mom. :)
You amaze me. And yes, we must like cartoons :)
Ha "baby fat" as if you even had a single lb to lose! Whatever!!!!!
You make me look lazy.
Love you,
miss you
shan
Post a Comment