Little Levi is 3 months now! Wow I cant believe how fast the time goes. He is starting to grab for things. The other day he grabbed his toes and he was so excited! He smiles and laughs. When he laughs he gets the hick ups.
Calvin and Simon started soccer. Calvin is really good at slide tackling. That pretty much is all he does:) Simon was really excited at first but didnt like that he doesnt get the ball all the time so he kind of just sat on the floor... in the way. It is a ton of fun and I am their coach. We have another game today!
Calvin and Simon started soccer. Calvin is really good at slide tackling. That pretty much is all he does:) Simon was really excited at first but didnt like that he doesnt get the ball all the time so he kind of just sat on the floor... in the way. It is a ton of fun and I am their coach. We have another game today!

1 comment:
Um....how do you fit in those shorts?!!!!!
Post a Comment