Levi turned 4 months today. He had his four month check up on Monday. He was 13 lbs 5 oz (22%), 25 1/4 inches (67%) and head 41cm (21%). So he is small... whats new? My kids are all small. I thought he was my "big" baby:) My friend walked by my house with her 2 month old and said he just had his check up... he weighed 13lbs 14 oz! Yep a two month old weighs more than my four month old. Levi had a hard time with the shots he got. He had a really bad fever that night and he woke up every hour crying (even with medicine). The poor kid. I guess he just doesn't do well with shots.
So for Levi's fourth month birthday we decided to have an adventure. The bus stops right in front of our house and we have never gone on it. And it is free! Calvin has been asking for a while if we could go on it. So today Calvin packed his bag so we could go on the bus. He had snacks and toys. It was pretty cute. So I had to give in. Calvin and Simon loved the bus. Simon pointed at the bus driver and yelled "he drives the bus!" like it is the most important job in the world! It was pretty cute. Calvin pointed everything out. We just went in one big circle that took us a half an hour and ended up right in front of our house again. Quite the adventure!
So for Levi's fourth month birthday we decided to have an adventure. The bus stops right in front of our house and we have never gone on it. And it is free! Calvin has been asking for a while if we could go on it. So today Calvin packed his bag so we could go on the bus. He had snacks and toys. It was pretty cute. So I had to give in. Calvin and Simon loved the bus. Simon pointed at the bus driver and yelled "he drives the bus!" like it is the most important job in the world! It was pretty cute. Calvin pointed everything out. We just went in one big circle that took us a half an hour and ended up right in front of our house again. Quite the adventure!



4 comments:
So cute. I bet it was an adventure:) Your an awesome MOm. So excited to see you in June!
Congrats to Bryce on graduating!
That is so stinking cute, I love your adventure for Levi's 4-month birthday, I can't believe it has been 4 months already! He is so darling, just like all of your boys!
That is so stinking cute, I love your adventure for Levi's 4-month birthday, I can't believe it has been 4 months already! He is so darling, just like all of your boys!
Are your boys ready for Aunt Janelle to come spoil them?
Post a Comment