Friday, August 10, 2012

Cabin and Seven Months

Be forewarned this is a picture overload!
 Levi is Seven Months. He is scooting everywhere. I put him down and he scoots from one end of the room to the other end. He is pretty fast! No more easy days. He pulls himself up to stand! Where did my baby go??? He is so cute and happy... now if we can just get him to sleep through the night:)
We went to my parents cabin in Island Park last weekend. We invited our good friends the Wolfey's to go with us. It was a much needed vacation since I have been babysitting my brothers six kids (thats right! I have been watching 9 kids!) My cousin Joe watched them during the weekend so we could go to the cabin. We had a ton of fun!
 Levi Standing up to play with the toys
Levi on our Kayak floating down from Big Springs


Didn't know Simon had a twin sister... actually that is Sage. She wanted to be part of our family photo. We gladly took her since we need a little balance in our family... Levi was a little confused about it though:)



Calvin and Simon caught two little fish with nets.
Makenna and Calvin floating down the river
Calvin on the rope swing

The kids eating oreos on the step of the cabin.
Geyser at Yellowstone National Park
Old Faithful

4 comments:

Sarah said...

I love that place. :) I'm hoping to go later this month. Your baby is getting BIG!

Brooke said...

We had SO much fun with you guys! Thanks so much for inviting us...next time it's our turn. :) My girls are still asking when we're going to see Calvin & Simon again so we better make it soon!!

Unknown said...

awesome pictures! Looks like you had so much fun!

dan and laura said...

LOVE IT! And jealous. Glad you had fun. Can't believe how big Levi is getting.