Sunday, September 30, 2012

Birthdays Past

Almost every year for my birthday we have gone for a hike up Little Cottonwood Canyon. There are a few years missing and a few years we went somewhere else but here is a timeline of our family:) Enjoy!
2004
 we were dating not even thinking of getting married. This was our first hike to the waterfall in Little Cottonwood Canyon
2007
This wasnt quite my birthday but pretty darn close up the Uintah... you can see I was pregnant with Calvin
2008 
Waterfall up Little Cottonwood Canyon
2009
Waterfall up Little Cottonwood Canyon a month after Simon was born
2010
Crabtree Lake Hike on my birthday in Oregon
2011 
Waterfall in Little Cottonwood Canyon... pregnant with Levi
2012
Waterfall in Little Cottonwood Canyon... Current

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the timeline of pictures from your birthday hikes...so awesome to see your family grow from year-to-year!

dan and laura said...

THIS IS SO COOL! How did I not know you did this every year?

dan and laura said...

p.s. that last picture should be framed. so cute!