Friday, May 9, 2014

Hyrum is 7 months plus More!

My sister Laura and I were texting about how to be a good mom and Simon walked in looking like this... I thought it was iornic... Am I a good mom if my kid is dressed like this? :)
Calvin's friend Camden had heart surgery so we went to Primary Childrens to see him... Glad Cam is back in school and doing well
You may see a lot of pictures of "Happy Hyrum" smiling
Easter Egg dying
One of the few pictures we have with Karen... even though she was here for a whole month!
Went on the Heber Creeper with cousins
Heber Creeper... Smile Karen!!
Simon's Soccer pose
Happy Hyrum in his new Sweater from Sofia. It makes his blue eyes stand out!
Another Happy Hyrum picture
We went to a friends cabin for the weekend... Calvin said to me. "When I grow up I want to buy one of these."
At the Cabin roasting marshmellows with the Wolfley's
Hyrum a day before he turned 7 months... my little helper
Hyrum a day before he turned 7 months... he is crawling fast and standing up to everything! He has bruises on his face because he keeps standing up and slipping on his face. As I type this he is standing up on my leg! Stop Growing!!
We went to Hill Air Force and Calvin got to try out an astronaut costume
Playing Jumbo Elephant for Levi and Karen... Yes Levi is picking his nose next to Grandma's Steinway:)
Hyrum gets a lot of loves... maybe just a little too much loves!

No comments: