Calvin and Simon had their first days of school. Calvin started first grade and is going to school full time:(. I miss him every day but I don't think he misses me. He loves to be with his friends. So far he loves his teacher Mrs. Miller
Simon had his first day of Preschool. Simon could have started Kindergarten this year but because his birthday is so late (end of August) Bryce and I decided it would be best to keep him in preschool this year. He loves Mrs. Kaylin.
My little learners are growing up way too fast. But they are fun boys full of energy and ready to learn.
Simon had his first day of Preschool. Simon could have started Kindergarten this year but because his birthday is so late (end of August) Bryce and I decided it would be best to keep him in preschool this year. He loves Mrs. Kaylin.
My little learners are growing up way too fast. But they are fun boys full of energy and ready to learn.



1 comment:
Love these boys! But they grow to fast. Do great at school guys!
Post a Comment