Dad and Maggie!!!😂😂😂😂😂
Me creating a soccer quilt.
Since we were all going to be stuck at our house for over two weeks we decided to make quilts. Mine is a bunch of small squares stuck together. I haven't finished it yet, though.
My brothers and I have been playing a card game called Yu-Gi-Oh. It is fun, but I keep losing to my brothers! Particularly against Simon. He has much more cards than me, and it can be really annoying, because if you run out of cards you lose. He has a lot of cards called Trap Cards. They foil my plans all the time.
We like to play on the tramp to. We play a game called Kitty-Cat. Everyone except one person gets on the tramp. The person off the tramp throws a small ball onto the tramp. Everyone each has one touch to hit it off or else they get a strike. If you get three strikes, then you have to throw the ball. It is fun.
The Corona Virus has been pretty hard for me. It is hard for me to think that I won't be able to connect with the people around me, like my friends.



No comments:
Post a Comment