The last two months have been crazy to say the least. The whole world changed with the Coronoa Virus or Covid 19. Every family had to quarantine and "stay home, stay safe." We all had to stay 6 feet away from anyone that didn't live in our house. We were really worried about Bryce because he has severe asthma and is taking an immunosuppresant drug. Now we think he will be ok. Still trying to be cautious. We are still really worried about our parents getting it. Children supposedly to react too bad if they get it.
They have cancelled everything including school, soccer and Bryce is working from home. I have been homeschooling for the past two months and just finished this week.
Here are some of the things we have done:
Caleb and Jimmy are best friends and play all day together. I rarely see them because they play together.
It snowed one of the early days in April so Caleb dressed up and jumped on the trampoline
The four oldest boys made quilts. This one is Hyrums. Simon made a quilt with stars and sharks on it. Levi made a quilt with turtles on it.
Jimmy and Caleb playing together
Maggie at 6 months
Calvin composed a song
It is the 200th year of Joseph Smith first vision. General Conference was different. They only had a few people in the room and no audience. It was all about the first vision.
Calvin's soccer quilt he made.
People posted pictures on the internet of them reinacting old paintings. This was Calvin's.
Cute Maggie
The boys put Maggie in her own Quarantine
Bryce took down the fountain grass in the front yard. One Sunday the boys decided to make it a mud pit. We have Sacrament at home since we don't have church. They did this while I was in the shower getting ready.
Calvin also got a mo hawk
One day I told the boys to get in the car. I told them it was a surprise what we were going to do. They weren't too excited that it was a hike. Levi was a trooper! Calvin and Simon ran the whole way because they didn't want to do it. But by the end they were all playing together and laughing. We got donuts and fiz on our way home. That was the first time I had step in a store in a month. We always get pick up groceries. The first month I would sanitize all the groceries when they came in the house. I may go back to doing that if it the virus spreads up here more.
Maggie and I on the hike in fernwood.
Caleb graduated from 3 year old preschool with Mrs. Hazeldine
Calvin was worn out.
The gardner snake we found in the gully. It was huge. We found this just after we saw a hawk caring a snake.
Jimmy on Johnny Tractor at Grandpa Huff's
Jimmy was so tired he fell asleep on the kids tables outside.

























No comments:
Post a Comment