Maggie loved trick or treating and was mad when she had to come home early with Calvin. Caleb and Jimmy were just too fast for her and Bryce couldn’t Keri watching them and waiting for Maggie.
Maggie was a Princess. She actually was a fairy but she would correct everyone and say No I’m a Princess. She loves princess dresses. Jimmy changed every day whether he was going to be spider man or iron man. He finally started with iron man. Which is what I bought him this year. Caleb wanted to be an army man. The costume we found him was Halo. He loved it even if he didn’t know the video game.
Maggie and Simon helping clean the yard. We worked all day on the yard. I took Calvin and Simon to their part soccer games. Finished just in time to trick or treat
No comments:
Post a Comment