Monday, February 18, 2008

Bryce - profile

10 years ago:
I was in my carpentry class at Viewmont High School and Eric VanBrocklyn was climbing out the window to work on the roof. He hit a patch of ice and slid off the roof he was standing on, banked off the garage roof and slid over the edge. As soon as I saw him go I bolted down the stairs while Jared and Brandon laughed!! Eric was ok thanks to the soft mud. That was crazy. 2:10 Erdy.

5 things on my to-do list today:
1. Floss my teeth (Melissa is sucha good example of good oral hygeine and I am trying to make this a DAILY habit) ps i brush everyday just not floss. Who has time for that!
2. Get ready for scouts tommorrow. We have the Klondike Derby this weekend.
3. Cover my flowerbeds with snow. My tulips are starting to come up and it is way to early! They need to go back to bed!
4. Change a poopy diaper again and again and again and again. .........
5. Read something on paper instead of on a screen.
Snack I enjoy:
Cara Cara oranges, I just found these at costco and they're friggen sweet. Kinda like an orange and a grapefruit mixed.

Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
Buy a business that would make me another billion dollars and use those billions to create a micro credit program for individual entrepreneures throughout the world.

3 of my bad habits:
1. Picking my nose in the shower. ... It feels sooooo good to get that shnoze clean.
2. Not writing in my journal enough ( or at all!)
3. Buying Melissa jackets. ( I think i have bought her 5 jackets in the last year)

5 places I have lived:
1. Centerville, UT
2. Arkansas/Tennesee/Mississippi
3. Phoenix, AZ
4. Logan, UT
5. Kaysville, UT

5 jobs that I have had:
1. Pizza delivery boy ( Twice, once for a month and once for two days)
2. Smoothie Maker at Kiva Juice
3. Owned a lawn care business, and aerated lawns
4. Pioneer Trek wilderness guide
5. Carmax restaurant, City parks department, carpentry framer, residential youth drug rehab, wilderness suvival youth rehab, telecommunication broker, Blockbuster, Country Club Vallet ( I buttoned the top button of my polo shirt, wore a baseball cap and sported all white sneakers )

5 Things people dont know about me:
1. I am missing a tooth - geneticaly
2. I am just as comfortable going to the bathroom outdoors as I am indoors
3. I have buried someone in a cemetary
4. As a 4 yr old kid I accidently squeezed to death 4 of the 7 baby bunnies my family had.
5. I have broken my jaw(hit by a car), broken my nose twice, broke my wrist, and broke my femur.

3 comments:

Jayson and Christy (plus 2) said...

Bryce you are one interesting guy. It will be fun to see how Calvin turns out.

Sarah said...

Okay, Oh my "Lenny" with the bunnies.lol
Picking your nose is good how else are you going to get it clean? Swallow? YUK

fig said...

Melissa, watch your step in the shower!!!