Tuesday, March 4, 2008
I call it a hippy moment
So last Friday as I was driving home. I had my windows down and the country music at the right sound level. Not to loud that my dad would call it just noise and not to soft to have people think I'm getting old. So as I am driving i am soaking in the sun hitting the snow covered mountains above Kaysville and the valley was clear and clean. Everything just seemed so in focus. I wasn't fighting any self defeating thoughts, or dreaming of touching the top step of the success staircase. I was just being. These instances come every now and again. I hope everyone has had these kind of moments recently. If you haven't you need to find a way to discover them again. As I pulled into the driveway Melissa saw me with my windows down and smiled her big beautiful smile cause she knew where I was. I was having a hippy moment.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Seems to me like you're always having a "hippy" moment. Both of you. I envy your positive outlook on life and your drive to continue to be even better than your best.
Oh Bryce...we all need those hippy moments. I have my share I just call them by a different name.
Seeing you guys the other night was fun we need to do it more often. Calvin is a cutie.
definitely. I have those a lot. It's more like my motivational moments where I feel like shouting out to the world...wanting them to know how great life is.
Post a Comment