Missy, Calvin has the cutest laugh I love It! We really need together so Calvin and Tacoma can play
SO cute! I love it. Miss you guys! ~ Heather
Great video! works even better with my speakers turned on. Also, I love rocking to Rocky Mountain High every time I read the blog. John Denver will forever live in my heart.
That is so adorable. We love your little guy. Hope he and Everett can be good friends.
Cherish those moments. I am jealous. I missed all the little things Ari did as a baby.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Missy, Calvin has the cutest laugh I love It! We really need together so Calvin and Tacoma can play
SO cute! I love it. Miss you guys! ~ Heather
Great video! works even better with my speakers turned on. Also, I love rocking to Rocky Mountain High every time I read the blog. John Denver will forever live in my heart.
That is so adorable. We love your little guy. Hope he and Everett can be good friends.
Cherish those moments. I am jealous. I missed all the little things Ari did as a baby.
Post a Comment