So I know it has taken a while for me to post about Arizona. I forgot to take my camera so I had to ask Laura to send me some. The first night we got there we went to a melodrama (a play where you hiss and boo at the bad guy and cheer for the good guy)at "Gaslight Theater." If you ever have a chance to go to Tucson, this is one of the best places to go. It is tons of fun. The plays are usually westerns. Calvin loved the lights and the music. We were right on the front row. The actors kept on winking and waving at Calvin. It was fun. On Saturday we went to the Zoo. It was fun to walk around in the 80 degree weather (I really needed that). Sunday was Easter. The Easter Bunny (my mom) gave Calvin an outfit and two really cute books. Sunday night I came down with the stomach flu, but I was really lucky to have all my nieces there to "volunteer" to watch Calvin. They are great babysitters! We came home Monday after we sat by the pool. Thank you Bryce for our wonderful trip. We missed you so much and are glad to be home with you. Calvin and I love you!
P.S.The pictures are of us at the zoo and Calvin wearing the cute sun glasses Izzy gave him.
4 comments:
Cute Missy...I'm glad you had a good trip! Calvin is growing so quickly, what a little cutie. I love his round eyes!
Ah, that warm weather was so needed I am sure! Your little Calvin is so adorable! Jack and I love to go out because Everett is such an attention grabber. Ah, don't we just love our little boys? I can't wait to come home in May and they can play!
Not that this comment has anything to do with the post, but I think Bryce was wondering if Kashi had any more room for another personal relationship. He in fact does, but only for a short period of time. That means, that an investment in a dog should be penciled in on the calendar, the grocery list, the budget or the bathroom mirror.
Missy
I have been wanted to call you forever to do something. But life has been crazy lately trying to sell our house and Paul getting ready for his graduation. But I still want to get together now that the weather is nice. Paul will be done after May 8th so let me know what you think maybe we can go ona hike or have a picnic. And Calvin is so cute!!
Post a Comment