Thursday, May 22, 2008

TIRED?



I think we wore Calvin and Milo out today. Bryce, Calvin and I went to the High School Soccer Finals. Brighton played Viewmont... (funny because I graduated from Brighton and Bryce graduated from Viewmont). Trent and Ellen were there. (along with Trent's friend Brett Rosen). Ellen is due Tomorrow (the 23rd). I hope she goes soon. They won't take her until next Friday. Keep Walking Ellen:)
When we got home, Bryce took Milo for a run. Milo hasn't left this rug since they got home. I think Bryce wore him out.
I also found a new way to help Calvin sleep. Thanks to my sister-in-law Lindsay. She gave me this little fuzzy dog. My nephew Keller loves them. I put Calvin in his crib and gave him the dog and he fell right to sleep. He won't let go of it :). What a cutie. By the way, I love being a mom!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

the greatest family EVER!!!! You are...

dan and laura said...

calvin is a little pita, but good thing he is cute.

Sarah said...

That is awesome! Okay, Jack and I are home, so, lets get together! We were thinking like maybe a bbq at the days house with everyone or anyone who wants to come! We are so excited to meet your beautiful calvin. Let us know!ps you are the cutest mom! I love motherhood!

Anonymous said...

Nice haircut Milo! You look like you'll need a chiropractic after that nap.

Brit said...

That is the sweetest pic of Calvin sleeping. He sure is growing. Call me so we can plan our little get-together this summer.:)I need your ideas!

Janet said...

We can't believe how big Calvin is! We can hardly wait to see him next week!

Tollers