So I have been looking at different friends blogs and they are announcing that their husbands or them have graduated from college with bachelors, masters or doctorates. Well I am announcing...Milo (our dog) graduated from beginners doggy training!! Nice job Milo! Bryce has gotten up early every day and worked with him. I haven't been doing it as much but he still somewhat listens to me :) He really is such a great dog. Now that Calvin is crawling, he scoots up to Milo and pulls on his ears or feet. I am trying to teach Calvin to "be soft." Not working so well. Milo is great though. He just sits there. Once in a while he gets bugged and stands up and moves but he never barks at Calvin or nips at him. We really are lucky to have such a great dog.
Monday, July 21, 2008
Our Big Graduate!!!
So I have been looking at different friends blogs and they are announcing that their husbands or them have graduated from college with bachelors, masters or doctorates. Well I am announcing...Milo (our dog) graduated from beginners doggy training!! Nice job Milo! Bryce has gotten up early every day and worked with him. I haven't been doing it as much but he still somewhat listens to me :) He really is such a great dog. Now that Calvin is crawling, he scoots up to Milo and pulls on his ears or feet. I am trying to teach Calvin to "be soft." Not working so well. Milo is great though. He just sits there. Once in a while he gets bugged and stands up and moves but he never barks at Calvin or nips at him. We really are lucky to have such a great dog.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Congratulations! The Day family is so proud of all of you, especially Milo. Keep up the good work, because you're setting a great example for all of us.
That's so great. We are excited to meet your dog and your little guy. If we could BBQ at your place that would be awesome! Should we plan on it the 31st? We mentioned getting together just with the Roberts and Days too. We'll definitely give you a call that morning when we get in.
Yeah and congrats to the graduate! you must be very proud :)
YAY MILO!!! Melissa, I just can't believe how big Calvin is getting. I kinda miss the little pita! Anyway, I'm glad you got to look at the blog. I probably won't post pictures again for a long time. I just don't have time and it takes forever!! BUT I LOVE YOU!! Tell bryce hi, and give Calvin a squeeze, and I'll try to bring you home a baby...don't count on it though...dan says NO! haha
Great Job Milo! He is such a cute dog. He looks so soft and it is so great that he is so cute with Calvin.
Missy, it's Chanel from USU! Looks like you guys are doing awesome! I'm putting my blog on private so I need your email so we can keep in touch! Email it to me mrscdub@aol.com. Take care
Post a Comment