Friday, July 4, 2008

Slurpee Pitstop



Melissa has a little corner in her tummy that is specially reserved for Slurpees. Anytime of day we can be driving past a 7-11 and she will ask if I want a Slurpee. I have learned that this is polite plea for me to stop and get her one. So today on our way home from Milo's training class we approached the main and 2nd north corner to head up to our house and of course what do I hear..."Do you want a ...." then she cut herself off and didn't finish the sentence.

Having been well trained i finish her sentence and we pull into the 7-11. Surprisingly I feel like i want one so I tell her to get me one but nothing with caffeine cause my body doesn't do well on it. She comes out with two large 32 ouncers with some purple goodness in them. She said it was black raspberry!

So as I am finishing mine off I notice the cup has the Monster Energy Drink logo on it. HMMM.... I look closer and realized we had each just finished off 32 oz of Monster Energy Slurpees. This was at about 9pm. The result. I am typing a blog entry about Slurpees at 2am. I think I don't get enough caffeine in my diet.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

you are so funny! I could drink a redbull and fall asleep before crushing the can on my forehead. You caffeine sensitive people are so weird:)
P.S only Melissa is that cute to not realize.... so cute:)

Debi said...

Ha ha! so funny! I'm the same way. Can't tolerate caffeine. I like your blog. Love the pictures of Calvin! He is so darling! It was fun to see you over the weekend! Keep in touch!

Amber Smith said...

Calvin's pictures are so cute I love his big blue eyes.

Trent said...

Good boy, Bryce! I see you are well trained.

Brit said...

That is great! Bryce you are a good man to stop! Missy you are so fun!

dan and laura said...

Hi Melissa and Bryce!! I love you guys a lot!! and Melissa, I miss slurpees, so eat some for me. OH, Mama YOYO sent a picture from her cell phone to your email, so don't erase your junk mail!! She sent it last friday I believe. I think she sent it to brycehuff@comcast.net. I hope that is right. If not let me know and she will send it again. I sure hope you haven't erased it already. I LOVE YOU ALL LOTS.. GIVE CALVIN A KISS FOR ME!

Unknown said...

Did you partake in 7-11 day, free slurpees?! We missed it and Scott and the boys were very disappointed.