Sunday, June 29, 2008

CALVIN!

These are Calvin's six month pictures. My cousin Kristi did them. I am sorry but you have to bare with me. I kind of think my son is cute. The other baby is Brandon - Trent and Ellen's baby.





5 comments:

fig said...

Don't apologize, Calvin is a little Stud!!!

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh calvin has gron in just the few weeks that we saw him. i think the cutest pictures of him are the 8th, 10th, and the 11th. he has the cutest smile in the world!

Sarah said...

I love them. He is such a cute boy! Can't wait to see you both again

Anonymous said...

love love love!!!!! I know it's hard to see past that sweet baby face.... but the mom isn't too bad look'n herself!

Unknown said...

Melissa,
I finally got it right! I love your blog and I have to say you have the cutest baby on the block! What a looker--you guys do good work. Those pictures are so precious and capture his personality so well.