


My sister Janelle is in town for the week. MaryAlice, Bryce and I took the younger cousin's to the park on Sunday. Calvin went down his very first slide with his dad. Two things I love about Summer: 1. My mom's homemade ice cream 2. Going to the park. We did them both on Sunday! P.S. If you want to see our trip to San Fransisco and Bryce being attacked by squirrels, go to Laura and Dan's blog.
3 comments:
I love summer too. I am so glad we can start playing outside now. Lex once he is outside it is like pulling teeth to get him back inside. I'll have to try some of your moms homemade ice cream, sounds yummy!
That sounds like so much fun. I wish that we lived in K-ville then we could hang out all the time. :(( Can't wait to see you guys this Sat!
that picture is so cute of all the cousins!! wish I could have been there. I'll see you either sunday or monday. we are driving through the night on saturday. love ya
Post a Comment