We arrived in San Diego on Thursday October 9th. Bryce's sister Heather was kind enough to let us come. We went to the San Diego Zoo the next day with Heather and her family. Calvin loved the Polar Bear, Elephants and the Giraffes. He kept pointing and saying "dah" I think he thinks everything is a dog. Bryce and I went to the beach that night to see the sunset and have dinner. It was so romantic. The following day was October 11th (our anniversary). Bryce and I went to the San Diego temple and then went to the beach where Bryce surfed and loved it! We were blessed enough to have Heather babysit for 5 hours! That is the longest that Calvin has been away from both of us. She is so wonderful!
Thank you Bethers and Bloomfields for letting us come. Thank you Bryce for Three wonderful years and many more to come :) Love you!
2 comments:
It was so fun seeing you guys!! Hope this little babe is coming soon:)
Happy Anniversary...how fun to go to San Diego to celebrate!
Post a Comment