Monday, October 27, 2008

Arizona Again!!


Anne and Calvin in the Pool
Laura and I on the bike ride
Keller chilling in the pool in "McQueen"
Laura and I again on the bike ride.

So I went to Arizona again :) My mom, Laura, Lindsay, Keller, Mckay, Calvin and I piled in the car and took off. You may say that we are crazy to take 3 kids under 3 in a 14 hour drive to Tucson. Well we were. Going down was an adventure. We watched "Thomas Train" a FEW times. But thats ok. Whatever would keep Keller happy:)
We had so much fun when we arrived in Tuscon. We were all about just hanging out in the pool. Scott took Laura and I for a bike ride through the desert one morning. It was a ton of fun. It is very motivating to stay on your bike when you have cactus on either side of you.
We also went to the "Gaslight" theater again. I love that place!
It was a ton of fun to just hang out with all the girls! Thank you Janelle and Scott for letting us come down. We love you!!

1 comment:

Janelle said...

You are always welcome here. (As long as you bring Calvin.) :) We had a ton of fun!