Happy Birthday Calvin! He is so adorable and i can't believe how time flies. You guys are so adorable and we miss you! Hey, whats your address? We want to send you a holiday card.
Cute pictures...he is the cutest kid ever! I also can't believe it has been a year, wow! You will have to let me know Kristi's number, the pictures she has done for you guys have been perfect!
8 comments:
i can't believe he is already one. the last picture I wanna eat him. COME SEE ME!!
I can hardly wait to hug and kiss him!
Happy Birthday Calvin! He is so adorable and i can't believe how time flies. You guys are so adorable and we miss you! Hey, whats your address? We want to send you a holiday card.
wow. look at those eyes! it's been a year already?! that went by so fast!
Once again I wish I lived closer to Kristi!
NO WAY! I can't believe he is already one...time flies! Hey are we gonna try to get together after Christmas? I would LOVE it!
Oh my heck he has got to be the cutest thing ever! and i love his big eyes! Happy Birthday Calvin! We hope it was great.
Cute pictures...he is the cutest kid ever! I also can't believe it has been a year, wow!
You will have to let me know Kristi's number, the pictures she has done for you guys have been perfect!
Post a Comment