Everytime I see this I think why ....... why start with the salt when pepper (and salsa) is really the secret ingredient to every dish.
The other day Melissa made some hamburger gravy and pasta for dinner. So before I even took a bite I grabbed the pepper shaker, went to give my food a good coating and I think the Blooper show was taping because this was the result.
Now my daddy always taught me to take all i want eat all I take but I just couldn't muscle up to this one. So I scrapped off all the pepper I could, added some more gravy and cleaned my plate. It was still a bit more than I care for. Melissa wouldn't kiss me good night but I made my daddy proud. So just a little reminder to pay attention to the small things, like checking the lid to the pepper shaker because if we don't mind the small needful things our lives can get a little too spicy real quick.
6 comments:
looks like climbing isn't the only thing Calvin knows how to do.
oops! Fun times. Calvin is soooo very handsome - just look at those beautiful blues! I can't believe it has be so long since we saw you all last. Have a beautiful day!
I have to agree on the Salsa as the secret ingredient to every dish!! Those pics of Calvin are soooo very cute!
Oh that doesn't look good at all, but i bet it was pretty funny! Bryce way to go on this post, a lot of good insight on this one!!
You do know the Baggaleys didn't even put pepper on the table till I joined the Family. In fact Trent went for the salt and I was chastised, "who put the pepper on the table?" Good job taking your medicine like a man. -MaryAlice
mmmm, tasty...
Post a Comment