Bryce acting like a goof as usual.
We went to Arizona for a week. Calvin and I left Monday and Bryce came down on Thursday. Calvin and I both got the flu. I feel really bad because we gave it to some of the Tollers. But we still had fun. We just hung out and watched movies most the time. By the time Bryce came, we were all feeling a little better. We went to the zoo and then went out to dinner after. We also went for a hike in Sabino Canyon ( I will have to post about that later when I get the pictures).
Arizona was so much fun! Thank you Tollers for having us and helping us when we were sick :) I love my sister Janelle so much and I miss her! Thank you for sharing your good weather with us!
Arizona was so much fun! Thank you Tollers for having us and helping us when we were sick :) I love my sister Janelle so much and I miss her! Thank you for sharing your good weather with us!
2 comments:
Come more often! We miss you too much. We had a blast didn't we Missy?! Come on down any time. Ready, Set, "DOE!"
What a fun getaway!! I would love to go some place warm right about now! I loved all the pics. Calvin is getting so big. He is such a cutie. I am sorry you got the flu. That is the worst to be sick and away from home. When are we all going to go out to lunch?
Post a Comment