
For some reason Calvin crosses his fingers while he walks around and clicks his mouth.

Calvin trying to pour more cereal into his bowl. He ate TWO full bowls of rice krispies today!!!
My new goal is to try and post pictures of what Calvin does every day. I know that is a far off goal but I really am going to try. I have been kind of slacking on my journal writing the past two weeks. I am realizing that he is growing and learning so much each day. I just dont want to miss anything. Hope you enjoy :)
And just so you are aware!!! April 1st is tomorrow. I have never been a big fan of pulling jokes, but it is known in the Huff family to watch your back on this day. Just so you are aware:)
2 comments:
I miss you guys so much. I never saw Calvin cross his fingers. Now you will just have to come back and show me! I love you.
such a good idea. calvin is so stinkin cute. i'm excited to see him tomorrow! love you all...oh btw, i'm excited to see you too...
Post a Comment