I ask Calvin where Daddy or Milo is. He puts his hand up and says "daddy?" "Milo?" It is so cute. I love it. I don't know where he got it. Maybe I do that.
He also loves his bananas. This is right after eat ate Two and a half bananas. He would rather eat bananas than chocolate. I tried to only give him one and he pushed the chair up to the fruit bowl and grabbed a banana. Before i could get to him, he had taken a bite out of the skin of the banana. So I had to open it up and give it to him.
I hope everyone's April Fool went well. Bryce's work pulled a joke on him. Last night they told him that his best friend from work got fired. He came home totally depressed. He kept telling me that he didn't think it was a prank. He even prayed... "please bless the Hilton's... Unless it is a joke." Well he went to work this morning and in walked Cassidy. I am glad somone got Bryce though... because he has pulled plenty of pranks on me :)
3 comments:
Janet wrapped her ankle and was using crutches when Scott got home. She kept complaining, and Scott kept asking her if she wanted ice, how bad the injury was, what color her ankle had turned etc. Finally she took the "sore ankle" and kicked him in the rear. It was pretty funny.
your son is adorable!!
Ha Ha your tellin me!! I'm glad Cass still has a job too. Luckily it was all a big joke and, Cass did feel bad that whole night. I guess it all started that Bryce was planning on do a prank on Cass, but they decided to turn it on him instead! Luckily Bryce is a good sport and can take as well as dish it out:) That is so sweet of him to be so concerned about us. People like him don't come around too often. Cass knows he is in for it and that Bryce will be sure to get even. He says Bryce is the ultimate prankster;)
Post a Comment