Sunday, April 12, 2009

Blue! Blue! Blue!



I think everyone knows that I am surrounded by boys... Bryce, Calvin and Milo... and you probably guessed already... But we are having a BOY!
Don't worry though. We both were so excited. I thought we were having a girl, but when we found out we were having a boy, I was relieved. Calvin and this little boy will be best friends. They will go camping together, have bunk beds together, and even possibly be out on missions together. We are excited!

7 comments:

Coach Kennington said...

oh how exciting!! that will be fun!

Janelle said...

We are so excited too. (You know I claim your kids as my own!) Another little Calvin we can hardly wait. BTW we all vote for the name Hobbs Huff. :)

dan and laura said...

i love boys!! good thing! ps i like the toller's idea...Hobbs...what a perfect name!!

FRANK AND HEATHER MAILE said...

YEA...you are definitely right they are going to be such good friends. I wish Max and Samson were closer in age so that they could go to school and play sports together. CONGRATS!

Sarah said...

Congrats! I am so glad to have my two little boys. We also thought for sure a girl but we wouldn't have it any other way. Can't wait to get together with you guys.

Brit said...

We are excited to see you guys!! Congrats--on another little boy:)

The Hilton Family~ said...

Congrats you guys!! We are so excited for you!! You are right, your boys will be best buds. How fun! Keep us updated:)