Saturday, April 4, 2009

So Fresh and So Clean... Sort of!


While I was doing this on one side of the kitchen

Calvin is doing this on the other side
And now he is finally doing this :)
Why do I even clean?? Is there really a point? I guess it is good for sanitation purposes. My sister tries to explain to her husband what it is like to stay home with the kids. She tells him... It is like if you had a big huge project and you finally finish it... someone comes along and pushes delete. That is my life in a nut shell. But I love being a mom. I wouldn't trade it for anything.
(I was going to post this yesterday, but while I was cleaning, Calvin hid the camera plug... just found it under my bed :)

2 comments:

Janelle said...

Oh Calvin....got to love him! Yes, delete, delete, delete, day after day. But they are so worth it!

Anna and Ben said...

I loved the pictures. I never thought of taking a picture of the other half of the room. So I have a blog now too. benandannafarmer.blogspot.com It is so fun keeping up with your life. Congrats on the pregnancy. It is so fun having another one. love ya Anna