Wednesday, April 29, 2009

What do These Two have in Common??


For those who didn't grow up in the 80's. This is Rock Eater from Never Ending Story. For some reason Calvin loves to eat rocks. I will catch him with a rock in each hand and two in his mouth. He grinds his teeth on it (you will probably have to do dental work Todd). I try to stop him but if I don't watch for two seconds, he has another rock in his mouth! Please stop eating rocks Calvin :)
And for those who are wondering what Bryce and I are up to... This is what we did tonight...

We kicked the nerf soccer ball at each other. At one point, Bryce was picking weeds off the lawn and I pegged him in the bum. I had really good aim until we started making bets. After that, I couldn't hit him for the life of me! Dang... I was going to get a foot massage tonight!

2 comments:

Janelle said...

Yum, Yum, Calvin! Stick and STONES....thats what little boys are made of!

dan and laura said...

we should have a competition next time...see which couple can peg the most. i bet dan and i will win... :)