This is all Calvin's doing. He loves wearing Bryce's shoes... specially his biking shoes. I guess he knew the helmet went with the shoes.
- My Fam at the Cabin in Island Park
Crazy us... we went to our cabin in Island Park a week after Simon was born. This is us at Yellowstone. Bryce went fishing for the day.
Dan and Calvin in front of the cabin. We just fixed it up and the backhoe is still in front of the cabin. The boys loved it.
Bryce and I were inside when they took this picture. It was Daniels 16th birthday while we were up there. Preston and Ethan came along. They are such good kids.
- This is the California trip I took my my mom, sisters, and sister-in-laws. We had so much fun. I really do have the best girlfriends :)
Poor Dan was stuck with a bunch of girls. Thanks Dan for letting us invade :)



1 comment:
your sons are so dang cute!
i miss the cabin! i remember going up with your fam and your dad would let me sit on his lap and steer. ha!
Post a Comment