We also had our annual Halloween Party with all of Bryce's high school friends. This year it was at our house. We have had a ton of fun :)
All the babies at the Party. Left to right... Daisy Keller, Simon Huff, Gaige VanBrocklin, Wyatt Buck.
The Family as Cowboys and Indians... Calvin wouldnt keep his cowboy hat on. We had a blast having everyone over for the party. I should have taken more pictures. Thanks everyone for coming :)
4 comments:
Love the costumes! hey did you read my comment in you last post? did you find someone else?
I love the picture at the end. Such a cute family. Love you guys so much! See you at the blessing on Sunday. I'll bring some kind of dessert...don't know what yet, but it will be there.
that's a good idea for a costume. cute family!
Such a cute family picture!
Post a Comment