Friday, November 13, 2009

My Little Helpers!

I thought these cowboy pictures were so cute. I had to post them. This is all Calvin's doing.

How could anyone not think this boy is so cute :) Even with the messy face.

Simon sits on my bed and watches me fold laundry. I walked in and he was holding his hands like this. He just has such a wise peaceful little spirit.

Calvin is my little helper with cleaning. He is starting to clean his room all by himself! My favorite is when he helps me clean the bathroom and he brings the dish towels in and wipes the inside of the toilet with them... don't worry, they were thrown away ;)

This is how I found Calvin sleeping. He did start out on the couch.

Yes he is standing up.

4 comments:

Janelle said...

Sooooo Cute! They need to come to Tucson to see me!

Lake Family est. 2006 said...

So I thought that I was the only one as kid that slept standing up!!! Just means he is one great kid - but you guys know that already! I love all the pictures! How did you get the boys to smile at the same time? Have a beautiful day!

Unknown said...

that boy and his vacuums :) hes so funny...

Brit said...

So so cute! I love the cowboy pics. Good luck this weekend. Do we get to see you guys?