Sunday, November 1, 2009

Simon's Blessing / Pictures

There a lot of pictures on this post. I didnt want to leave any cute ones out :) And my sister that lives away has never seen Simon.
Simon was blessed today in church. It was a beautiful blessing. What a big day for him. I am thankful for the family members that were able to come.
Kristi took family/newborn pictures for us about two weeks ago. As usual she did an amazing job! Thanks Kristi!




























8 comments:

Coach Kennington said...

cute pictures! your boys look alot alike!

the browns said...

beautiful pictures!!

Sarah said...

Love the pictures! Get ready......We are moving back to our house this saturday...Yeah, I'm sure bryce will get a call from bishop to help if you guys are around.

s day @ sdayrunning.blogspot.com said...

Oh MELISSA!!!! two beautiful boys. How blessed. Those pictures are priceless... and I'm melting over Calvin's blue eyes!

Janelle said...

I wish I could have been there! I'm glad everything went well. Love you guys!

dan and laura said...

could squeeze them both!

Amber Smith said...

Cute pictures. I love how Calvin holding his brother. Tacoma hates to hold his sister. Calvin and Simon look a lot a like.

Unknown said...

missy! your kids are so dang cute! and i miss you! so heres the plan, your coming to arizona for christmas! ok? sounds like a plan!!!