Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Days Until Christmas



My Mom gave all the grandkids this advent calendar after Thanksgiving. Calvin asks me to open "Christmas Cookies" every morning. We just finished it today (we are one day ahead because one box didn’t have a chocolate in it). I gave it to Calvin and he ripped it up in hopes of finding one more chocolate.


We are all excited for Christmas. Especially Calvin... actually Calvin doesn’t understand but Bryce is sure excited about Calvin's Christmas. He keeps asking if we can open it yet. I have to keep telling him no! Every night he says to me... 4, 3, 2 more days until I get to put Calvin's gift together:) There is nothing like Christmas in the eyes of a child... even if he is 30 years old (Bryce turned 30 on December 7th. Happy Birthday!) You will just have to watch for the Christmas post to see what Calvin is getting for Christmas.


Merry Christmas everyone!

1 comment:

Brit said...

Sooo cute! So....what did he get? Hope you had a very Merry Christmas!